We are looking for an ambitious and positive-minded HR coordinator to help us ensure a smooth operation of the current HR tasks and help us grow and develop the company. This position is a maternity cover (8 months).
Main areas of responsibilities
- General HR administration such as contract reviews, reimbursements, etc.
- Lead the recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Update and maintain employee data
- Answer employee HR requests and questions
- Coordinate and assist the management team
- Assist in developing and maintaining HR programs and policies, as well as optimising procedures
- Assist in planning and conducting workshops and events
- Assist with the performance review and termination processes
- Responsible for APV, be H&S representative and conduct employee surveys
- You are familiar with the Salaried Workers Act - Funktionærloven
- You have experience with handling sensitive employee data in a correct manor
- You have excellent English skills, verbally and written
- You have an cand.soc/merc. HRM master degree, or something similar
- Are self motivated and proactive in your work
- Are great at spreading positive work culture
- Are happy helping your colleagues
- Have an urge to learn
- Have a can-do attitude
- Most importantly, you wish to contribute to a company with a high paced work environment, dedicated employees and an international and informal atmosphere.
What we offer
- A great opportunity to transform finance as we know it.
- Working in a very dynamic and international environment with 19 different nationalities representing 4 continents.
- Unique opportunity for professional growth while helping scale one of the most important fintech companies in Europe.
- Since diversity and inclusion lies at the core of Coinify values, you will join a company that prides itself on its policies for tolerance, gender diversity and equal opportunity.
- A flat hierarchy with informal work culture and catered lunch.
- A lot of fun: we regularly organise team-building activities, company events and parties.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format. We review applications as they come, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to reading your application.
Coinify has since 2014 been offering a global virtual currency trading and payment platform. Our goal is to bridge between the virtual currency markets and the traditional financial space. You will be working with the Coinify team that has backgrounds in payments, finance, risk, e-commerce, and compliance, guaranteeing you a busy and fun workday in an international environment.