Transform finance as our new Compliance & Legal Assistant
At Coinify we are looking to expand our Compliance team with a new part-time Compliance & Legal Assistant with focus on our regulatory landscape.
Compliance is at the heart of how we operate, and this role will continue to build on the culture of compliance that is central to the business. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment, where being agile, decisive and swift in making compliance calls is key, you might be the right match.
At Coinify the job will be focused on...
- Understanding the regulatory landscape, which applies to crypto companies,
- Monitoring regulatory changes in the jurisdictions, where Coinify operates,
- Contract amendment, incl. contract negotiations (non-commercials),
- Assessing new countries for potential business opportunities.
We expect you to…
- Be in your 4-5th year of a law degree in Cand.merc Jur. or something similar,
- Have an interest in regulatory compliance,
- Remain highly organised and thrive in an ever-changing and fast paced environment,
- Communicate clearly, concisely and accurately with peers, customers and team members,
- Have a business-enabling mindset, as we believe compliance is a key differentiator for our business,
- Have a very analytical approach to your tasks,
- Be excellent at juggling many different tasks while maintaining the grand overview,
- Show a willingness to take ownership. See something you don’t like? Change it!
You have experience with...
- Conducting risk-based investigations for customer and transaction screening,
- Handling highly confidential and sensitive information in a proper manor,
- Working effectively in a team environment as well as accomplishing work assignments under minimal supervision and tight deadlines,
- Banking, money service businesses, and money transmission laws and regulations in Denmark and the EU,
- Working effectively with multiple complex data sources and/or technical analytical tools/resources to identify and report potentially unusual or suspicious activity as defined by AML regulation and industry best practices for AML and Fraud prevention,
- Researching regulatory developments in the financial sector.
What we offer...
- A dynamic and international environment with 19 different nationalities representing 4 continents,
- Great hands-on experience while helping scale one of the most important fintech companies in Europe,
- Since diversity and inclusion lies at the core of Coinify values, you will join a company that prides itself on its policies for tolerance, gender diversity and equal opportunity,
- A flat hierarchy with an informal work culture,
- A lot of fun: We regularly organise team-building activities, company events and parties.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format. We review applications as they come, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible, and no later than January 31st 2020. We look forward to reading your application.
Coinify has since 2014 been offering a global virtual currency trading and payment platform. Our goal is to bridge between the virtual currency markets and the traditional financial space. You will be working with the Coinify team that has backgrounds in payments, finance, risk, e-commerce, and compliance, guaranteeing you a busy and fun workday in an international environment. Read more on Conify.com