Transform Finance with Blockchains
At Coinify we are looking to expand our Onboarding and Compliance team with a new Head of Onboarding & Compliance. You will be responsible for a team of 6 dedicated employees, while working cross-departemental with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Do you share our vision of how disruption of Financial Services is propelled by Virtual Currencies and share our vision of becoming the Mastercard of Virtual Currencies, then Coinify might just be right for you.
- Partner with and report to the CCO to execute on the customers’ operational and product utilization related goals, KYC processes and solutions
- Manage the team of 6 customer support and compliance analysts in the Onboarding/KYC/Support team
- Be the central point of contact for client onboarding/KYC and client support and account coordination for the business and our clients
- Ownership and timely closure of AML/KYC queries
- Production of weekly/monthly AML/KYC management reports and metrics
- Supporting AML/KYC business initiatives
- Mentoring and support towards your team members
- Help continuing to build regulatory framework
- Work closely with the operations and risk team to handle the cases of escalation of sanctions, PEP and AML transaction alerts
- Develop customer onboarding, and implementation plans to provide user-focused training, onboarding, and engagement with your team
- Expedite technical and purchase-related escalations
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
- Interpret customer insights to drive change and act as the voice of customers
- Review and assess processes and de-risking strategies
- Manage thematic and periodic reviews and KYC screening systems in order to comply with regulatory requirements and mitigate risk
- Collaborate with the Head of Operations as and when required and support the Head of Operations in the delivery of the PB&OS operations strategy
- Experience in compliance, focusing on Financial Crime compliance, with a particular expertise in Client On-boarding, including EDD, CDD and KYC procedures and reviews
- Must have demonstrated Compliance leadership in a medium or large corporation.
- Strong collaborative partner with ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Execution oriented with the ability to drive decisions
- Proven experience with leading team members positively and effectively
- Understanding of current AML regulation and sanctions regime and its application to the business
- In-depth technical background and abilities including experience with current Microsoft Office, Salesforce, ZenDesk or other support and ticketing applications
- Experience with leading global KYC providers is considered a plus
You are a team player who enjoys working in an international environment, where professionalism and humour goes hand in hand.
We expect that:
- You have 3+ years of management experience from a similar position
- You hold a degree in MSc. in Business Administration and Commercial Law or something similar
- You are fluent in English, written and verbally
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen effectively and present oneself in a professional manner under pressures of demanding customers, time and schedule
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- You are a creative problem solver, who like to have fun at work
What we offer
- A full-time position with a great opportunity to transform finance as we know it
- Working in a very dynamic and international environment with 18 different nationalities representing 4 continents.
- Unique opportunity for professional growth while helping scale one of the most important fintech companies in Europe.
- Since diversity and inclusion lies at the core of Coinify values, you will join a company that prides itself on its policies for tolerance, gender diversity and equal opportunity.
- A flat hierarchy with informal work culture
- A lot of fun: we regularly organise team-building activities, company events and parties.
How to apply
Submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format. Please note that we review applications as they come, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to reading your application.
Coinify has since 2014 been offering a global virtual currency trading and payment platform. Our goal is to bridge between the virtual currency markets and the traditional financial space. You will be working with the Coinify team that has backgrounds in payments, finance, risk, e-commerce, and compliance, guaranteeing you a busy and fun workday in an international environment. Read more on Coinify.com