This isn’t about us but about what we can do together
The Coinify Team is passionate about cryptocurrencies and payments. And by giving everyone the opportunity to move freely between virtual currencies and traditional currencies, we believe that we can make the world spin in a better way, together.
We are looking for a Head of Sales that thoroughly and continuously analyzes the market for Coinify’s Payments products and setting the scene for Coinify go-to-market strategy for all Payment related products in the US.
The job role also includes building a pipeline, targeting relevant and key potential customers, and engaging them directly through a structured sales process. Over time the Head of Sales for Payment Solutions will also work with a smaller sales team for the market to increase bandwidth and pipeline activities
Overall pipeline responsible for Payments
- Building pipeline 10x or more to support volume target
- Drive go-to-market activities and sales
- Contribute to a structured sales process
- Keeping pipedrive up to date
- Ensuring road blocks for go-live are raised in appropriate channels
- Professionalize and develop the outbound sales processes
Responsible for monthly forecast target on new sales
- Doing win/loss analysis on opportunities to understand what worked and didn’t
- Prepare Board update pipeline material when relevant
- Report on a weekly basis on pipeline, forecast and closed sales.
Provide feedback and competitor information to Product team and rest of the organisation
- Help set priorities for product developments based on customer feedback/needs
- Ensuring Coinify has an understanding of competitors offerings
- Help define key features to define winning payment products
Building up a sales team
- Help find new team members
- Participate in joint sales calls with team members in DK
- General development of own and organizational capabilities to deliver on the role responsibilities
- 3-4+ years of professional sales experience
- Proven results in successfully growing sales and leading individuals in cross-functional teams
- Strategic Thinking – ability to analyze, understand core areas of opportunity and develop holistic plans to execute change and bring about improved performance/results
- Motivated, dedicated and responsible personality with strong team-player attitude
This position is in corporation with Voyager. You can also apply by visiting https://www.investvoyager.com/careers/.