At Coinify we are looking to expand our leadership team with a new CFO. Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment where financial services disruption is at the top of the agenda in every meeting.
Do you have an appetite for a company with a global customer base, highly innovative business partners and a result-driven culture?
Do you share our vision of how disruption of Financial Services is propelled by Virtual Currencies and share our vision of becoming the Mastercard of Virtual Currencies then Coinify might just be right for you.
You will be responsible for a team of four dedicated and bright finance employees, while working in the leadership team with the CEO, COO, CCO and CTO as well as board members in Coinify.
- Manage the company’s strategic financial planning
- Plan and perform risk management duties
- Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Plan, manage investor relations, fundraising plans and capital structure
- Establish and drive strategic financial OKRs
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Supervise and mentor finance personnel such as controllers, accountants, financial assistants
- Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
- Prepare and present forecasting reports
- Adhere to the law and the company’s policies
- Build and maintain banking partnerships globally
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- A proactive approach to your tasks.
- Excellent time-mamagement and organising skills
- Working effectively as part of a team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, economics and financial analysis tools
- Proficient skills in English verbal and written
- Previous working experience from a leadership position within financial services for at least 2 years
- MA in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field and data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
An ideal candidate would also have
- Treasury experience
- An interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Experience in global digital payments
- A good understanding of data analysis, machine learning and fraud mitigation
- Experience in anti-money laundering, fraud and dispute management
What we offer
- A full-time position with a great opportunity to transform finance as we know it
- Join a hard-working leadership team in building a great company
- Working in a very dynamic and international environment with 18 different nationalities representing 4 continents.
- Unique opportunity for professional growth while helping scale one of the most important fintech companies in Europe.
- Since diversity and inclusion lies at the core of Coinify values, you will join a company that prides itself on its policies for tolerance, gender diversity and equal opportunity.
- A flat hierarchy with informal work culture and catered lunch
- A lot of fun: we regularly organise team-building activities, company events and parties.
How to apply
Submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format. Please note that we review applications as they come in, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to reading your application.
Coinify has since 2014 been offering a global virtual currency trading and payment platform. Our goal is to bridge between the virtual currency markets and the traditional financial space. You will be working with the Coinify team that has backgrounds in payments, finance, risk, e-commerce, and compliance, guaranteeing you a busy and fun workday in an international environment. Read more on Conify.com