Coinify is transforming online payment by enabling anyone in the world to pay with cryptocurrencies. We are building the future economic infrastructure for the internet, with a particular focus on CX and UX.
We help businesses of all sizes to accept online payments with cryptocurrencies and are doing so in more than 150 countries.
Coinify is a growing startup heading for scaleup territory, with continuous 4x growth rates YoY - while being profitable. We are currently focusing our efforts on building a product-led and customer-driven organization, to make sure we continue to build the right products for our customers faster.
About the role
At Coinify, Product Managers help build innovative payment products for our international customers. Product development is a highly collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams - Cross function and bringing a diverse set of skills together successfully.
You will be joining as one of our key Product Managers, with a dedicated cross-functional and empowered product team. Coached and mentored by experienced product leadership, we are looking for product managers that excel at:
- Thinking in terms of the big picture, but delivering on the details.
- Experienced in using data and user research to drive rigorous product strategy.
- Strategic problem-solving skills combined with data-driven decision-making.
- Experienced in shipping products with great user experiences - at scale.
- Experienced in leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross-functional teams from diverse cultures.
Who you are:
- Able to establish shared vision across the company by building alignment on priorities leading to product execution.
- Lead a team of world-class engineers and designers through ideation/discovery, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that reveal the success of the products.
- Do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration.
- Technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you are obsessed with continuous product improvement.
- Over 5 years of Product Management experience, managing technical software products from kick-off to ship.
- You’ve mentored product managers, engineers, and designers in how to work together to build great products.
- Experience with tools like Productboard (or other dedicated PM solution), JIRA, Notion, Figma, Amplitude, and Slack.
Sounds like a challenge for you? then reach out!