Are you interested in working in a maturing startup in the vibrant crypto industry?
Do you share our vision of how disruption of Financial Services is propelled by Virtual Currencies and share our vision of becoming the Mastercard of Virtual Currencies? Then Coinify is a great match for you!
Are you determined that you can do your part to reaching our goals of mainstreaming digital currencies, but there is no fitting position for you online? Let us know anyway and send us your unsolicited application.
- A proactive approach to your tasks
- Knowing that working effectively is often a team effort
- Proficient skills in English, both verbally and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show willingness to take ownership. See something you don’t like? Change it!
- An interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies (optional)
What we offer
- A startup mentality with “just enough” processes
- Ample opportunities for growth and choosing your own direction
- A dynamic and international environment with 18 different nationalities representing 4 continents
- Great hands-on experience while helping scale one of the most important fintech companies in Europe
- Since diversity and inclusion lies at the core of Coinify values, you will join a company that prides itself on its policies for tolerance, diversity and equal opportunity
- A flat hierarchy with an informal work culture
- A lot of fun: We regularly organize team-building activities, company events and parties
How to apply
Submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format. Please note that we review applications as they come in, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to reading your application.
Coinify has since 2014 been offering a global virtual currency trading and payment platform. Our goal is to bridge between the virtual currency markets and the traditional financial space. You will be working with the Coinify team that has backgrounds in payments, finance, risk, e-commerce, and compliance, guaranteeing you a busy and fun workday in an international environment. Read more on Conify.com