At Coinify we make virtual currencies easy and accessible for everyone.
We’re servicing industry-leading crypto exchanges, crypto wallets and global merchants with software solutions, enabling their end customers to move between the world of virtual currencies and the world of traditional currencies.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer to join the Product team - which is a key part of the Commercial Team, who drives the products of tomorrow, ensuring that Coinify always offers the best possible products suited for businesses and consumers.
We currently have 5 products across 2 different business verticals, and will be introducing a new product vertical early 2021 - so for the right candidate there are ample possibilities in improving existing solutions as well as shaping new products.
You will be a part of a multicultural company embracing 18 nationalities with a fifty-fifty gender ratio. We take pride in not only being a compliant front runner within a new booming industry but also being a frontier in shaping tomorrow's organisations with a clear ethical mindset.
What you’ll be doing
- Our user UX/UI Designer will have responsibility for the user journeys of our digital products, and full impact defining the look and feel and visual expression of solutions across our product portfolio.
- Translating requirements, visions and concepts for new products and features into simple and powerful designs, user flows, mock ups and sketches that our development team can code from.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions, ensuring that Coinify's Products continue to mature in terms of usability and design - resulting in continuous conversion and volume improvements.
- Identifying improvement potential, tweaking of existing products and solutions to improve performance and intuitiveness.
- Writing and improving copy for Coinify's user interfaces
Your professional backpack and qualifications
- A keen interest in simplifying a complex area and making virtual currencies accessible to everyone
- Relevant education and minimum 3 years of experience within usability - preferably from a commercial context and with a background in design
- A sound commercial mindset that's both rooted in user-centered and data driven design approaches
- Deep insight into best practices on design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design
- Experience with analytics tools is a must
- Expertise in design tools such as InVision, Balsamiq, Sketch or similar tools
- Proficient in verbal and written English. Danish is not a prerequisite.
- We expect you to have a keen interest in learning about the virtual currency ecosphere.
We measure your success by
- Your ability to convert ideas, visions and requirements into simple, powerful visuals, which our Tech Team can code from
- Your ability to think in user journeys and design solutions, that make transacting in virtual currencies easy
- Continuous improvements in the conversion rates of our products
The position is preferably onsite in Copenhagen, where we have excellent facilities at the co-working space Matrikel1 on Højbro Plads - but you’ll have the option of working from home as you see fit.
For more information please contact Head of Product Pia Skafte Johansen, +45 40628330.
We’re reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so don’t hesitate to apply.
Please include your work portfolio
(for team projects, please state what you contributed versus the team)