- Join us in shaping the future of payment with potential growth in leadership responsibilities
At Coinify we are looking to expand our leadership team with a new CFO. Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment where financial services disruption is at the top of the agenda in every meeting?
Do you have an appetite for a company with a global customer base, highly innovative business partners and a result-driven culture?
Do you share our vision of how disruption of Financial Services is propelled by blockchain and digital currencies then Coinify might just be right for you.
You will be responsible for a team of dedicated finance employees and work with the operations team.
- Manage the company’s strategic financial planning
- Help organize and structure our treasury management
- Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Establish and drive strategic financial OKRs
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Supervise and mentor finance personnel such as controllers, accountants, financial assistants and operations team
- Manage and retain relationships with key vendors
- Prepare and present forecasting reports
- Build and maintain banking partnerships globally
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- A proactive approach to your tasks.
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise assigned tasks as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, economics and financial analysis tools
- Proficient skills in English verbal and written
- Previous working experience as CFO for at least 4 years
- MA in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field and data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
An ideal candidate would also have:
- Treasury experience
- An interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Experience in global digital payments
- A good understanding of data analysis, machine learning and fraud mitigation
- Experience in anti-money laundering, fraud and dispute management
What we offer
- A full-time position with a great opportunity to transform finance as we know it
- Join a hard-working leadership team in building a great company
- Working in a dynamic and international environment with 15 different nationalities
- Unique opportunity for professional growth while scaling the company globally
- You will join a company that prides itself on its policies for tolerance, gender diversity and equal opportunity
- A flat hierarchy with informal work culture and catered lunch
- A lot of fun: we regularly organise team-building activities, company events and parties